Thursday, February 12, 2009

Special Friends Award

Michelle has passed on this award to me. Thank you so much! Here's a description of this special friends award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.

I would like to pass this award along to Jamie, Deby, Sarah (my daughter, but also my dear friend), Grace (my other daughter, and my friend), and Lori, and Mrs. R. I know that's only six, but it's too hard to choose any more!

3 comments:

Whimsy and Wonder said...

Thank you for the award ... that was so very sweet of you!

Hugs Jennifer xxx

Lori Stilger said...

:) Thanks, Ginny!! HOW SWEET of you!!!! :D I'm glad you enjoy me. LOL!!!!
Be blessed, dear friend. I'm praying for YOU.

J-ME said...

Thanks for the award, Ginny. I appreciate your friendship.