Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


It's officially New Year's Eve and I have one question: Where did the year go? You can read more of my thoughts at my other blog, Holding Faith.

Some of my crafting hopes include:

~ doing something with my bag of finished cross stitches (frames, pillows, etc.);

~ sewing together Sarah's smocked nightgown ASAP;

~ reducing the number of UFOs in my sewing basket (these are projects I truly want to do!)

~ completing some of the other projects that have been relegated to a drawer in the sewing room;

~ finishing the crocheted shawl I started this fall;

~ doing a lot more cross stitch;

~ wallpapering the powder room and painting the master bath and bedroom.

I'm not going to obsess about any of these as I know from experience that it doesn't help! We'll just see how the days unfold and what I can accomplish.

1 comment:

~~Deby said...

Looks like some grand plans...
will love to see the pictures as you go.
Deby